Keep your kitchen clean, complete and looking like-new
Every On-Trend kitchen is designed to look great and work perfectly through decades of use.
To keep your kitchen at its best however, we do recommend a number of simple door care measures to ensure it continues to function perfectly and maintain its elegant good looks:
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners on all surfaces.
- Test chemical cleaners in a small, non-visible area to ensure there is no staining or dulling to the surface.
- Always wipe away any liquid spills.
- Never place hot pans on unprotected work surfaces.
We recommend the following door care instructions for all of our doors:
- Clean the doors using only a solution of 95% lukewarm water with no more than 5% soap
- DO NOT spray anything on to your doors – this includes the solution recommended above
- Use a clean damp (not wet) cloth
- Dry with a soft clean cloth. If it is a timber door, run the cloth along the grain direction
- Any cooking marks must be wiped immediately
- Do not allow liquids to seep into joints of doors. Wipe any spillages immediately.
DO NOT use any of the products listed below to clean the door as they may mark and damage the surface:
- Wax furniture polish
- Bleach / chlorine based cleaning products
- Abrasive cleaners
- Multi-purpose cleaners
- Alcohol based cleaners
- Ammonia or any other similar product
- Scouring pads or abrasive cloths
Please be aware, localised or intense heat/steam can damage fascias. Subsequently the use of small appliances such as kettles, toasters etc. in close proximity to your kitchen fascias should be avoided. Doors should not be exposed to extreme temperature changes. Due to their manufacturing process, vinyl doors must not be exposed to temperatures above 70ºC as this may cause damage to the door’s surface.